This is a new abstract painting technique with the main tools for the artist being alcohol-soluble paints, alcohol and a dryer! The course is a combinaton of all the necessary information for you not to waste money on useless materials and time on finding most
The course consists of 7 tutorials lasting1,5 hours and covering the
- security technique and preparation of the working space
- all the necessary materials as well as several types of inks and paints that can be mixed with alcohol and used in this technique to create additional effects
- detailed tutorial on painting with inks and paints and the difference between them
- most common mistakes
- ways to varnish your work when it is finished
- preparation of the ink artwork for epoxy resin covering and ways of applying resin
Who is the course for?
-designers creative people longing for somethig extraordinary
What is the course for?
- It might become your new hobby or even a new source of income!
- You can apply this technique for :
- creating artworks in alcohol inks technique or combining it with other techniques
- creating individual patterns for fabrics, wallpaper and a lot more!
- decorating interior items in a new fascinating way
- discovering your personal style and sharing it with others: start your own blog, give a class for like-minded people and with some more experience share your knowledge with the world!
The course has been popular not only with the Russian students but with the listeners from the USA, Europe, Asia, the UAE and other
coountries. Many of them are already selling their works sucessfully and taking part in exhibitions.
Advantages of the course:
- the course is created by a really experienced professional artist
with outstanding achievements in the field
- HD quality of the video recording
- convineint to watch on the private platform with your personal
- reasonable price
- manual covering main ideas of the tutorials
- prolongation of the course and additional help of the curator for
About an artist
YUVO (Yulia Volosenok) is an artist and interior designer educated in Russia and
the USA. Taught more that 150 students on alcohol inks technique in Russia,
China and the USA. Her artworks in alcohol inks technique were presented in 2019
in Los Angeles. The artist works with the gallery in New York and represents her
works on newyorkart.com